Sunday, October 28, 2012

What A Crazy-Random-Happenstance...

Friends, Romans, Countrypersons, lend me your ears...for I have the best freaky-there's-no-way-this-actually-happened-but-it-did-and-I-really-love-hyphenating-things story for you.

While watching Fringe on Friday (seriously, WATCH THIS SHOW IF YOU ARENT WATCHING IT YET) something awesome happened.

Walter, my favorite Fringe character ever, was trying to get past a couple of guards at a gate (he was in a car, I'm not describing this scene very well).  His excuse to get by the guards is what made me tweet/flail uncontrollably.

What did he say?

"I need to get to Kennebunkport, Maine."

This might not seem like a big deal to you.

You might not have even ever heard of Kennebunkport, Maine (if you have, please let me know because we have lots to talk about).  BUT, without spoiling anything, this little town plays a role in my book.

You know, the book that was inspired by Fringe.

This might be a sign from The Powers That Be...

Thanks, Fringe, for giving me some creepily awesome warm-fuzzies as I trudge into the Querylands (Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeen! Ah!)

2 comments:

  1. haha! As a fellow lover of Fringe, I also think that is awesome.

    Allison (Geek Banter)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I was pretty excited about it haha and I CANT WAIT to see where they're taking this last season! ahhhhh!

      Delete