Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Falling for Fiction Critique :)

Hello all!

So you may have noticed the Falling for Fiction badge on the side of my blog - they're a site that I love following, because they offer critiques to writers - for anything!  Have a query you can't get through?  Does a scene still sound wrong after you've re-written it 50 times?  Send it to them and they can help you out!

A couple of weeks ago, I sent something in for critique and it's now live for the whole internet to see!  Without any further ado, here's the link to Jenny Morris's critique of my first 250 words!  Pop on over and leave a comment and/or follow this awesome blog :)

And while you're clicking on links, do go here and leave some feedback for FAKE, Beck's workshopped piece for the up-coming Get Your Pitch On contest!  Help a fellow-writer out, friends!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment