Monday, February 4, 2013

Sorry I just disappeared!

I'll have conference updates and the last couple of writer friend interviews up soon :) I meant to blog about the conference while I was there, but things ran late/I was tired/in one instance, got a little too mad to make a ranty blogpost on the spot.  BUT other than the one incident that made me want to angry rant on Twitter, the conference was fabulous (I was in the same room as Julie Andrews! AH!), I met lots of new writer friends (and some of the old ones from Twitter!), and had a blast!

To paraphrase Julie Andrews, I sure am lucky. :)

So, later today I'll post another interview. And then I'll post my calm-sounding ranty blog post.  It's about multiculturalism and diversity in stories, and I've been working on it since the "incident" happened.

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment