Thursday, May 16, 2013

So there was that time I got hooded (the picture edition!)...

To give you an idea of how I can't take anything super seriously...

This is my favorite professor trying to show us how to hold our hoods. Methinks he said something snarky here.
He likes to do that whole joke thing.


This is me waiting in line to do the processional...to get into the ceremony.
Right? Right.

This is me ACTUALLY walking into the ceremony (I'm looking at my office staff haha)


This is me waiting to get hooded.
The lovely first years at the podium are reading my bio wherein they discuss all the things I got to do in grad school. This is now my profile picture.


This is what happens after the ceremony, when BFF tells me my poses are boring (they totally were 'till that point).
I look like I'm trying to be Hamlet.

And, just to put an actual serious picture up in here, this is my cohort and our full-time faculty (adjuncts weren't in this picture, sadly).
Awwwwww. Aren't we precious? We're precious :P




2 comments:

  1. Woo! Congrats! Sooooooo precious. (Did that come out sounding like Gollum?)

    Allison (Geek Banter)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha it sounded a *bit* like Gollum, but I'm cool with it :P

      And thank youuuuuu!!!

      Delete