Friday, August 17, 2012

Various WIPs...

As I play the slush pile query game I'm finding interesting ways to cope with the long pauses between responses...

Besides the whole grad school thing (which is most definitely still a big deal - classes start in a week!  AH!), I've been working on a few more stories!

I've already alluded to a new sci-fi story, and I am very excited about it because I'm writing it from two different POVs!  I thought it would be a good challenge, and I'm thoroughly enjoying the process so far!

Also in the pipeline is a ghost story that I'm hoping will be quite frightening - and I think I've found an interesting way to approach it (I've apparently also taken a class in vagueness...).

And, last but not least, there is the sequel to the book that I'm querying.  It's been a lot of fun to visit different worlds with my new stories, but I really am super excited to get back to the fantasy fairy tale world that I've lived in for so long!

More updates to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment