Thursday, August 30, 2012

I UNDERSTAND TECHNOLOGY

So, after a few days of trying to figure out how to get that GUTGAA badge to pop up on the side of my blog, I FINALLY figured it out.  You think I'd have mastered this technology thing by now, but sadly, my little brother got the "computer genius" gene.

Anyways, the badge is up, I feel legit, and I'm super excited for the questionnaire-filling-out/blogfest that will start tomorrow!  Here's a link to the festivities, in case you don't want to click on the badge that I just put on the side of my blog (seriously, though, please click on that badge.  You don't know what I just went through to get it there...).

http://deanabarnhart.blogspot.com/2012/07/sign-up-time-for-gearing-up-to-get.html

I swear, I'll figure this blog thing out, y'all.  One day I'll be the best blogger ever.  Just wait.

Other life updates: grad school is crazy, my law class taught me that I do not ever want to be a lawyer, I'm still furiously (not angry furious, just determined furious) writing my 2nd WIP, and I've been to Starbucks wayyyyyyyyy too many times this week.

Woops.

Be on the lookout for my first GUTGAA post tomorrow!  Yay!

Until then, I'm going to figure out how to link my twitter to this thing.  It's my next step in technology domination...

bwahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment