Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back on the air...

...and better than ever!

I heard back from the third friend that I sent the first few pages of my story to, and they also had positive things to say about what I've written so far!  So, for those of you keeping track at home, that is a unanimous three person vote in favor of my random thoughts put into a fictional format.

Needless to say, this has resulted in me doing multiple happy dances around my room.

I feel very lucky to have some awesome friends that will excuse my questions about their questions, tell me when something sounds funny, draw sketches of things when I can't quite visualize something, and encourage me when I start to worry.

After working on this for two years I am absolutely elated at the possibilities before me!

So I guess I should continue writing...

Right after I do one more happy dance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment