Monday, January 21, 2013

Witty Title TBD - The Intro post...

Hello friends!  In honor of my quickly approaching SCBWI trip (LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! AHHHH) and the wonderful On-The-Verge Emerging Voices Award, I thought it would be cool to interview some of my fellow writer-friends to get some insight into their writing journeys and processes!

I've hopefully asked a few serious questions, and just as many silly questions, so sit back, relax, and see how my friends resolve the Star Wars/Star Trek/Firefly debacle...

Here are the questions I asked my awesome friends (and they answered them!  Oh, how they answered them!)


What do you want the world (or the 5 people who read my blog) to know about you?

What’s the first thing you wrote for fun? (that you can remember!)

Give us a little insight into your writing journey so far. 

Star Wars, Star Trek, or…Firefly?

What song’s been stuck in your head lately?

Why do you write/read/lurve YA?

Do you have a favorite place/time of day to write?

If you could only pick one book to read for the rest of your life, what would it be?

What was your favorite book of 2012?

Is there a 2013 book you’re looking forward to?

And, since I won an award for culturally under-represented authors: If you could pick a culture that you might not be totally familiar with to research and write a story about, which culture would it be?  And why?

Anything else I might have missed?

------------------

First post is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment